top of page
YOUR best ally in cybersecurity!
Cybersecurity is the practice of protecting systems, networks, and programs from digital attacks. These cyberattacks typically aim to access, alter or destroy sensitive information, extort money from users, or disrupt normal business processes.
We support and advise our customers in securing their computer system and reduce the risk of vulnerability. We are Cybersecurity Canada certified. Our certification demonstrates that we are competent, qualified and experienced in cybersecurity. We work and process your data securely.
Today, with the massive use of technologies, more than 50% of our interventions are related to a cybersecurity problem. This concerns all companies regardless of their size and sector: private or public organisations, municipalities, government, etc. We have a solution for each of them.
A cyberattack can have significant impacts on your organization.
- Image and reputation of the company
- Relationship of trust with customers Stoppage of production caused by the unavailability of IT services.
- Loss of turnover caused by the unavailability of the management system - Cost and time for restoration
- Theft or loss of sensitive data
- Creation of breaches in a security system Exposure to blackmail (ransomware, etc.)
Because of these risks, companies need to rethink their vision of cybersecurity to prevent possible attacks.
Do not delay and be ready to face it!
bottom of page